Terms & Conditions
FringeHype Terms and Conditions
This page, together with the documents referred to on it tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.fringehype.com (“our site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering and Products from our site. If you order any of our products, you are bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that we do go on to limit our liability below.
- Information about us.
Our site is operated by Triple Take Ltd (our parent company), trading as FringeHype. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09850453, and our registered office and main trading address is at Triple Take Ltd, Omnibus Business Centre, 39-41 North Road, London, N7 9DP. Our VAT number is 231580235.
- Your status.
Bu placing an order through our site you warrant that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
You are at least 18 years old.
How the contract is formed between you and us.
Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product or Products. All orders are subject to our acceptance, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by electronic notification at the end of the ordering process. We are unable to issue an Order Confirmation until such time as the ordering process is complete. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. Once the contract has been formed, the terms of the contract cannot be varied without our explicit written consent.
Our liability in connection with any product purchased through www.fringehype.com is strictly limited to the product and the delivery costs.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Whether caused by our negligence, breach of contract or breach of duty, we exclude all liability for:
- Any direct loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste management or office time; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising, even if foreseeable.
We indemnify you from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, losses or expenses which stem from any action which is not consistent with the representations and warranties made by this Agreement, except when such claims, damages, liabilities, costs, losses or expenses arise directly as a result of gross negligence on your part, provided that:
- You promptly notify FringeHype of this claim.
- FringeHype shall have sole control of the defense and all related settlement negotiations.
- You shall provide FringeHype with the assistance, information and authority necessary to perform FringeHype’s obligations under this section. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FringeHype shall have no obligation to defend or otherwise indemnify you for any claim or adverse finding of fact arising out of or due to your content, any unauthorized content, improper or illegal use, or the failure to update or maintain any Deliverables provided by FringeHype.
Limitation of Liability
The services and the work product of FringeHype are sold “as is.” In all circumstances, the maximum liability of FringeHype, Triple Take Ltd., its directors, officers, employees, design agents and affiliates (“Designer Parties”), to you for damages for and all causes whatsoever, and your maxiumum remedy, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the net value of the contract. In no event shall FringeHype be liable for any lost data or content, lost profits, business interruption or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to materials or the Services provided by FringeHype, even if FringeHype has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be by electronic means only. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication, and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You must give notice to www.fringehype.com either at its registered office by registered post at your cost, or electronically using the messaging section of our site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in the way specified in paragraph 16. Notice will be deemed received and properly served:
- Within 1 working when given electronically; and
- 3 working days after the date of posting any letter when served by post.
In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove that such notice was properly addressed and sent.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract or any of your rights or obligations arising under it without our prior written consent.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time under the term of the contract.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (though without limitation) the following:
Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat thereof, war (declared or not), or the threat or preparation of war; Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disaster;
Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public transport;
Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring to a close the period of Force Majeure, and to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed in spite of the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with paragraph 17 above.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiation between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order any products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to these terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products).
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of products through our site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
As the products will have been made to your specification, you will not have any right to cancel the order.
We reserve the right to rectify defective work by reprinting and shall not be liable to refund.
FringeHype will credit your account if we deem a refund should be made.
If we offer to replace you must accept such an offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
If you opt to have work re-done by a third party without reference to us you automatically revoke your right to any remedy from us.
All defective work must be returned to us before replacement. If the subject work is not available, we will assume that it has been accepted and no replacement will be provided.
Refunds will take up to four working days once FringeHype has agreed to refund. This cannot be completed any faster.
CANCELLATION CHARGES: Any costs incurred for work already carried out or which have been paid or is owed by FringeHype up to the date of written cancellation will be invoiced for by FringeHype.
Use of our designs
All images on our site are either owned or loaned by us. From time to time, we may grant you a non-exclusive perpetual license for you to use the designs on your advertising material (such as vans and signage) and business stationery PROVIDED that you do not use the designs on any product intended for sale or resale by you.
Material and information provided by you
Whenever you make use of a feature on our site, you indemnify us for any breach of acceptable use policy.
You agree that all material uploaded by you onto our site will be done so at your own risk. You must retain a copy of all material you upload. We expressly exclude all liability for any uploaded material which is lost or damaged during or after the uploading process.
Failure to follow our site’s instructions for uploading your material may result in poor quality products. We accept no responsibility for poor quality products in those circumstances.
You must not upload any material which will breach any third party rights to such material unless you have their express consent. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party claiming that any material uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their rights.
We have the right to remove any material uploaded by your or not to fulfil any order if, in our opinion, such material does not comply to our content standards. You will receive a full refund of any sums already paid for an order we do not fulfil.
You agree only to provide someone else’s personal information if they have given express consent to use it in respect of the products you have ordered.
We may establish policies and limits concerning our storage of material uploaded by you and the amount of any material that may be uploaded. We may delete your material stored by us which is inactive for an extended period of time without reference to you. We may change our policies and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you. To the extent that we are permitted to do so by law, we may delete your material stored by us at any time.
Prior to producing the products we produce an electronic proof
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Availability and Delivery
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, your products will be despatched for delivery in accordance with the delivery service chosen by you at the ordering process:
Standard delivery: is noted on the ordering page.
If you arrange a quicker order turnaround, we will endeavour to ensure that the turnaround time is in accordance with the agreed.
Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding UK bank holidays.
An individual part is classed as a standalone product that may be sold in packages (eg in 1000 business cards, an individual part is 1 business card).
Where delivery is delayed due to exceptional circumstances, we will endeavour to supply you with your product as soon as we reasonably can.
Where delivery has not been possible and additional charges and time are incurred, we reserve the right to make an additional charge.
All products will be signed for delivery. If anyone other than the intended recipient signs for the product and the product is subsequently not delivered to the intended recipient we will incur no liability, provided that the parcel was delivered to the address provided by the purchaser.
While every effort is made to expedite deliveries and provide service in accordance with our advertised turnaround times, these times are necessarily estimates and not guarantees, as exceptional circumstances can prevent prompt delivery during peak times.
You must notify us within 30 days of any failure on our part to deliver the products in order that we can investigate the failure and take appropriate action.
The earliest date we will attempt to claim against most couriers is 15 working days from the date of dispatch; as such we will not process a reprint before this time. You should notify us by phone or email if your goods have not arrived after 15 working days.
Once you have notified us in accordance with 8b, we will send you a form to complete and return to us. Once the form is received we will redeliver products to you, at no further cost to you.
All reasonable endeavours will be made to deliver the correct quantity of products to you.
You acknowledge that variations in respect of quantities are a reality within the printing industry.
Our liability in respect of shortages are as follows:
Order of 25-100 pieces – Shortage of up to 5%=No credit. Shortage of 6-20%=Pro Rata Refund. Shortage of >21%=Missing items replaced.
Order of 101-1000 pieces – Shortage of up to 5%=No credit. Shortage of 6-7=Pro Rata Refund. Shortage of >7%=Missing items replaced.
Order of 1001-5000 pieces – Shortage of up to 3%=No credit awarded. Shortage of 4-7%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. Shortage of >7%=Missing items replaced.
Order of 5001+pieces – Shortage of up to 20%=No credit awarded. Shortage of 3-4%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. Shortage of >4%=Missing items replaced.
All overages may be kept by you at no extra cost.
You accept that variations in colour are a reality of the print process for files submitted. You also understand and accept that computer hardware is such that we cannot guarantee that the product colours will match those displayed on your computer screen during the ordering process
Risk and title
The Products will be at your risk from time of delivery.
Ownership of the products will pass on to you on delivery.
Price and payment
The price of any products will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you confirmation.
We do not store any credit or debit card data.
Out replacement policy
If you believe a product to be defective, we may request that you return the product for our examination.
Our liability in respect of misprints is as follows:
25-100: Misprints of <6%=no credit awarded. 6-20%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. >20%=Defective Items replaced.
101-1000: Misprints of <6%=no credit awarded. 6-7%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. >7%=Defective Items replaced.
1001-5000: Misprints of <4%=no credit awarded. 4-7%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. >7%=Defective Items replaced.
>5000%: Misprints of <2%=no credit awarded. 2-4%=Refund calculated on pro rata basis. >4%=Defective Items replaced.
Claims for damage, shortages or non delivery must be advised by phone or email within 30 days of the date that the products were despatched.
We shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless we are notified in accordance with 14a except where you demonstrate to our reasonable satisfaction that it was not possible to comply with this requirement and that your claim was made as soon as reasonably possible.
- Agreement means the entire content of this document, Schedules, and any other documents herein referred to.
- Project means the scope and purpose of identified usage of the work product as selected by you, and confirmed by us in an email.
- Deliverables means the services and work product provided as above by FringeHype to you.
- Final Deliverables means the final versions of Deliverables provided by FringeHype and accepted by you.
- Final Art means all creative content developed or created by FringeHype, or commissioned by FringeHype, exclusively for the Project.
- Preliminary Works means all artwork including, but not limited to, working and layered files, concepts, sketches, visual presentations, or other alternative or preliminary designs and documents developed by FringeHype which may or may not be shown and/or delivered to you for consideration but do not form part of the Final Art.
- Client Content means all materials, information, photography, writings, and other creative content provided by you for use in the preparation of and/or incorporation into the deliverables.
- Rights means the ownership of any copyright, extended or revived copyright, design right, registered design right, patent, performer’s property right, trade mark, database right or any similar right exercisable in any part of the world, including any application for registration of any patent, trade mark, registered design or similar registerable rights in any part of the world.
- Designer Tools means all design tools developed and/or utilized by FringeHype in performing the services, including without limitation pre-existing and newly developed software including source code, web authoring tools, type fonts, and application tools, together with any other software or other inventions whether or not patentable, and general non-copyrightable concepts such as website design, architecture, layout, navigational and functional elements.
- Services means all means by which we achieve the work product to be provided by FringeHype to you as a graphic designer and design consultant.
- Third Party Materials means proprietary third party materials which are incorporated into to the Final Deliverables, including without limitation stock photography or illustration.
- Trademarks means trade names, words, symbols, designs, logos or other devices or designs used in the Final Deliverables to designate the origin or source of the goods or services of you.
- Confidential Information means sensitive information which is not in the public domain, and is given to one party by the other as part of this Agreement.
Additional Costs. Unless otherwise stated, the Project pricing includes Triple Take’s fee only. Any and all outside costs including, but not limited to, equipment rental, photographer’s costs and fees, photography and/or artwork licenses, prototype production costs, talent fees, music licenses, and online access or hosting fees, will be billed to you. FringeHype shall maintain records in respect of all expenditure that is reimbursable by you under this agreement. Where a surcharge is levied by a supplier of media or other supplier against FringeHype due to late payment and this results from late payment by you, you shall immediately reimburse FringeHype the amount of such surcharge, together with any accrued interest charged by the supplier in respect of the overdue amount. FringeHype will notify and consult with the client whenever such a charge is likely to be incurred.
Invoices. You should expect to be invoiced upon conclusion or signoff of the Project for any work which has not been paid for in the initial ordering instance. All invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt. Triple Take Ltd reserves the right to charge statutory interest of 8% per annum on any outstanding debts. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. You shall be responsible for all collection of legal fees necessitated by lateness or default in payment. FringeHype reserve the right to withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of current work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full. All grants of any license to use or transfer of ownership of intellectual property Rights under this Agreement are conditional to receipt of payment in full which shall be inclusive of any and all outstanding Additional Costs, Taxes, Expenses, and Fees, Charges, or the costs of Charges.
Value Added Tax. VAT will be included and itemized separately on Agency invoices, where appropriate, at the rate prevailing from time to time. Invoices will be provided at point of purchase, as and when agreements are changed.
Except as otherwise provided for herein, you shall pay additional charges for changes requested by you which are outside the scope of the Services on a time and material basis at FringeHype’s standard hourly rate of £20 per hour. Such charges shall be in addition to all other amounts payable under the agreement, despite any maximum budget, contract price, or final price identified. FringeHype may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines as may be required by such changes.
If you request or instruct changes that amount to a revision of at least 50% of the time required to produce the work done so far, and or the value or scope of the services, FringeHype shall be entitled to submit a new Agreement. Work may not begin on the revised services until a fully signed revised Agreement is received. Furthermore, FringeHype reserve the right to charge their hourly rate on the work done which has been rendered redundant by these changes, up to the extent of the initial proposal, and reserve the right not to begin work on the amended agreement until this is paid.
FringeHype will prioritize performance of the Services as may be necessary, and will undertake commercially reasonable effort to perform the services in a timely fashion. You agree to review deliverables within for such reviews promptly and to either (i) approve the deliverables in writing, or (ii) provide written comments and/or corrections sufficient to identify your concerns, objections, or corrections. You acknowledge that FringeHype’s ability to meet any and all schedules is entirely dependent on your prompt performance of your obligations to provide materials and written approvals and/or instructions pursuant to the Schedules and that any delays in your performance may delay delivery of the Deliverables. Any such delay caused by you shall not constitute a breach of any term, condition, or FringeHype’s obligations under these terms.
You acknowledge that they shall be responsible for performing the following in a reasonable and timely manner:
- Co-ordination of any decision-making with third parties with whom it would be more appropriate for the client to make contact than FringeHype.
- Provision of Client Content in a form suitable for reproduction or incorporation into the Deliverables without further preparation, unless otherwise expressly provided in the Schedules.
- Final proofreading and in the event that you have approved Deliverables but errors including but not limited to typographic errors or misspellings, remain in the finished product, you shall not hold Triple Take responsible.
- Communication of any administrative or operational decisions made by you if you affect the design or production of Deliverables, and coordination of required public approvals and meetings.
- Provision of accurate and complete information and materials requested by FringeHype in aid of completing their Services.
All displays or publications of the Deliverables shall bear accreditation and/or copyright notices (should the copyright not be granted to you as part of this agreement) in FringeHype’s name in the form, size and location as incorporated by FringeHype in the Deliverables, or otherwise directed by FringeHype. We will be reasonable in their requests for such accreditation.
FringeHype reserves the right to reproduce, publish, and display the Deliverables in their portfolio and websites and other companies under the banner of Triple Take Ltd, and in galleries, design periodicals, and other media, exhibits or design contests for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with the authorship of such Deliverables in connection with such uses. Should an award be presented to FringeHype as a result of the work undertaken in this Project, all rights and remuneration shall belong to FringeHype. Either party, subject to the other’s reasonable approval, may describe its role in relation to the Project and, if applicable, the services provided to the other party on its website and in other promotional materials and, if not expressly objected to, include a link to the other party’s website.
Relationship of the Parties
Independent Contractor. Triple Take is an independent contractor, not an employee of you or any company affiliated with you. FringeHype shall provide the Services under your general direction, but FringeHype shall determine, in their sole discretion, the manner and means by which the Services are accomplished. This Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture, and neither party is authorized to act as agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this Agreement. Triple Take and the work product or Deliverables prepared by FringeHype shall not be deemed a work for hire as that term is defined under Copyright Law unless otherwise stated in the Schedules to this Agreement. All rights, if any, granted to you are contractual in nature and are wholly defined by the express written agreement of the parties and the various terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Designer Agents. FringeHype shall be permitted to engage and/or use third party designers or other service providers as independent contractors in connection with the Service (“Design Agents”). Notwithstanding, FringeHype shall remain fully responsible for such Design Agents’ compliance with the various terms and conditions of this Agreement.
No Solicitation. During the term of this Agreement, and for a period of six (6) months
after expiration or termination of this Agreement, you agreess not to solicit, recruit, engage or otherwise employ or retain, on a full-time, part-time, consulting, work-for-hire or any other kind of basis, any Designer, employee or Design Agent of FringeHype, whether or not said person has been assigned to perform tasks under this Agreement. In the event such employment, consultation or work-for-hire occurs, You agree that FringeHype shall be entitled to an agency commission to be the greater of, either (a) 50 percent of said person’s starting salary with you, or (b) 50 percent of fees paid to said person if engaged by you as an independent contractor. In the event of (a) above, payment of the commission will be due within 30 days of the employment starting date. In the event of (b) above, payment will be due at the end of any month during which the independent contractor performed services for you. FringeHype, in the event of nonpayment and in connection with this section, shall be entitled to seek all remedies under law and equity.
No Exclusivity. The parties expressly acknowledge that this Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties. You are free to engage others to perform services of the same or similar nature to those provided by FringeHype, and FringeHype shall be entitled to offer and provide design services to others, solicit other clients and otherwise advertise the services offered by FringeHype.
- FringeHype agrees to distribute the Promotional Materials for you as according to the Order.
- Any changes to an Order must be agreed between the Supplier and the Client before any work has commenced.
- Cancellation of an Order will be subject to a cancellation fee and any other applicable charges.
- Payment must be received in full for an Order before the distribution will commence unless a formal account has previously been set up.
- FringeHype may assign the benefit and burden of its rights and obligations resulting from this contract to any third party, and this may be undertaken without the notification of you.
- FringeHype reserve the right to alter the standard charges as laid out on fringehype.com from time to time.
- You will be provided with an invoice for the suppliers’ work. Any query of this invoice must be raised within 30 days of the invoice’s tax date. You must pay FringeHype within the credit terms laid out on this invoice if payment has not been taken at the ordering stage. If the invoice is not paid within the time period laid out, then surcharges will be liable as laid out on the invoice.
- FringeHype warrants that the services provided as per the order will be provided using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with the order, and within the times referred to in the order.
- FringeHype shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any Input Material or Instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong format, or arising from their late arrival or non arrival, or any other fault stemming from you.
- FringeHype shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of their obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond their reasonable control.
- For distribution of indoor posters, FringeHype shall be considered to have fulfilled its obligation to the customer at the point at which 75% of the customer's order has been distributed.
- For instances where less than 75% of the order was distributed, the customer is free to dispute delivery of the order and demand a refund pro-rata the quantity of the services which were not delivered.
- Where complaint may arise with the services provided by FringeHype, you must notify FringeHype in writing within 7 days of receipt of the service.
- All distribution carried out by FringeHype will only be done so within the legal permissions granted by The City of Edinburgh Council.
The website is brought to you by Triple Take Ltd T/A www.fringehype.com. We believe that it is important to protect your personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) and we are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way which also maintains your privacy.
This policy explains the reasons for us collecting your data, and outlines the extent to which we will use that data.
We may collect personal data about you, including the following:
- From when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details, date of birth, how you will pay for the product or service, and you bank details.
- From when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register.
Using your personal information
Personal data about our customers is an important part of our business, and we shall only use your Personal Data for the following purposes, and shall not keep such personal data longer than it is necessary for these purposes.
- To help us identify you when you contact us.
- To help us to identify accounts, services, and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have supplied and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now, or will or may provide in the future.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
- To help us to prevent and detect fraud, or loss.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including post, email, telephone, text, or multimedia message) about products and services offered by us and selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to.
- To keep you up to date with offers and deals.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone calls and emails) for quality assurance and compliance purposes.
- We may check you details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
We may allow other organisations to use Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data that we hold will be transferred to the acquiring party as one of our assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
In connection with any transaction we enter into with you:
- We may carry out credit and fraud prevention checks with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. We and they may keep a record of this check. Information help about you by these agencies may be linked to records relating other people living at the same address with which you are financially linked. These records will also be taken into account in credit and fraud prevention checks. Information from your application and payment details of your account will be recorded with one or more of these agencies, and may be shared with other organisations to help make dcredit and insurance decisions about you and members of the household with which you are financially linked, and for debt collection and fraud prevention. This includes those who have moved house and who have missed payments.
- If you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may share it with other relevant organisations. We, and these other organisations, may use technology to detect and prevent fraud.
No information other than the delivery address is stored or entered into our server. All payment and billing details are hosted elsewhere, in secure servers. Personal Information entered into our site by you is completely secure, and cannot be accessed without access to our back end.
If you communicate with us via the internet, we may occasionally email you about our products, services, and offers. If you do not wish to receive this correspondence, please do let us know at the address outlines below.
Please remember that communications over the Internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website) are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may pass through a number of countries before they are delivered – this is the nature of the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for the unauthorised access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
Omnibus Business Centre
39-41 North Road
Or email our us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like access to the Personal Data that we hold on you, please write or email at the above address. There may be a nominal cost of £10 to cover administrative costs.
- We aim to keep the Personal Data about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at the above address, or update your account on the website.
Need help marketing your show?
Give us a call to see what we can do for you
020 3137 8218